1. Luna is back in San Francisco!
2. We finally went to a shooting range. It was the most stressful and crazy feeling for me, but a good feeling for the bf. Haha
3. San Francisco weather has been perfect this week, and when it’s perfect.. ice cream and outdoor activities are a must.
4. Shopping is the best therapy around.
5. Finally got my $80 shoe rack, definitely worth the money.
6. More arts and crafts, this time I made my own DIY rhinestone bracelet on the far left. :)
Ellie Goulding x San Francisco
Golden Gate Bridge 75th Anniversary
One of many beautiful landmarks in California, and one of many reasons on why I love San Francisco.
i love you like a love song, baby.
Coachella was the shit because I spent it with a bunch of crazies. <3
Thanks to everyone who came out to the BBQ, definitely one to add to the book.
Breakfast at Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles
Brunch at Griddle Cafe, Papas y Poaches (must try)
Lunch at the famous Pink’s, Chili Cheese Fries + Planet Hollywood + Osbourne
Dinner at Midori Sushi, delicious up scale all you can eat in Studio City
This obviously wasn’t our menu for the whole day, just a few of my favorites from our whole mini-vacation.
Mikawaya Japantown | Mochi filled Gelato
Milk on Beverly Blvd. | Macaron Ice Cream Sandwiches
Porto’s Burbank | Cheese Rolls + Potato Balls
Lette on Larchmont Blvd. | In love with their Salted Caramel, Lette = Paulette’s = Chantal Guillon in SF.
My top four snack/dessert spots during our mini-vacation.